Transaction Manager – Dallas, TX
Thank you for your interest in Mohr Partners. We are seeking a Transaction Manager to manage and execute lease transactions for a defined portfolio of properties on behalf of our corporate clients, while fostering client relationships and business growth. You will be responsible for overseeing and preparing monthly and quarterly reports, budgets, cash flow forecasts, memorandums documenting significant client issues and strategic planning. As a Transaction Manager, you will prepare, recommend, and implement portfolio-wide transaction strategies for acquiring and disposing of real estate properties for each of your assigned clients. Our Transaction Managers manage and work with professionals across a wide variety of disciplines and business units.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Client relationships
- Provide advice on client transactions
- Attend regular meetings and conference calls
- Implement real estate plans and understand client’s strategic goals
- Work with team members to resolve financial model, transaction and landlord issues
- Provide transaction support
- Drafts and creates a large variety of analyses and relevant documents
- Coordinate the transaction process for leases, purchases, expansions, renewals, new locations and dispositions for client’s real estate portfolio through direct negotiations with landlords and through the use of a co-broker as required
- Monitors lease expirations
- Ensures all required documentation is completed and filed within prescribed timeline
- Understands how to review, analyze, and interpret financial analysis templates
- Works closely with Mohr Partners and/or client’s Lease Administration, Project Management, Facility Management, and Finance/Accounting teams to ensure integration between the service lines
- Closely tracks all transaction activity (commissionable and non-commissionable), prepares commission forecasts and accounts for all savings results achieved on behalf of clients
- Adheres to all state real estate agency requirements. Ensures compliance with corporate policies as they relate to identifying and mitigating potential conflicts of interest
- Other duties may be assigned
No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position. Provides assistance and oversight such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers. May lead project teams and/or plan and supervise assignments of lower level employees.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university and a minimum of 4 to 6 years of related experience and/or training.
Certificates and/or Licenses:
Real Estate Salesperson license
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Conducts advanced financial analysis.
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
Other Skills and Abilities:
Ability to work independently and within a team to build relationships and interact effectively with business partners and clients. Ability to multi-task, work successfully under pressure, and effectively prioritize and manage time and workload. Understanding of and commitment to client services. Willingness to take on new challenges, responsibilities, and assignments. A desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment.
To apply for this position, please contact Michele Shibuya at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Thank you for considering Mohr Partners. An active real estate license in the State of Texas IS required.
Mohr Partners Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.