Senior Portfolio Administrator – Dallas, TX
Thank you for your interest in Mohr Partners. We are seeking a Senior Portfolio Administrator. Our manager will be responsible for managing a full scope of lease and administrative services for our clients.
Essential Job Functions:
- Continuous monitoring, tracking and reporting of critical dates to client.
- Ability to complete accurate lease abstraction.
- Ensure data integrity.
- Set-up and maintain reminders for portfolios.
- Identify potential conflicts in lease or other high risk item; provide feedback and suggestions on lease language.
- Create and conduct audit/year-end reconciliation functions along with tracking savings.
- Reconcile invoices and resolve billing discrepancies; and identify any potential savings or discrepancies.
- Review leases relative to pertinent lease information including free rent, prepaid rent, security deposits, etc.
- Generate and distribute monthly, quarterly and/or annual client reports, ad hoc reports and conduct research related to client requests for information.
- Establish and maintain relationships with both internal/external clients.
- Assist in new client set-ups (when needed).
- Review abstracts prepared by other team members.
- Review and process the monthly rent files for client.
- Provide guidance and training to Portfolio Administrators.
- Review client estoppels and provide comments on issues or errors (if applicable).
- Assist in additional department related projects as requested.
Skills, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 year’s lease redline experience
- 3-5 years of highly successful real estate experience with accounting experience
- FASB and Straight Line experience preferred
- Visual Lease, Harbor Flex, Pro Lease or Horizon/Qube experience preferred
Certificated and/or Licenses:
- Real Estate Salesperson License
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Conducts advanced financial analysis
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
Other Skills and Abilities:
Ability to work independently and within a team to build relationships and interact effectively with business partners and clients. Ability to multi-task, work successfully under pressure, and effectively prioritize and manage time and workload. Understanding of and commitment to client services. Willingness to take on new challenges, responsibilities, and assignments. A desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment.
To apply for this position, please contact Michele Shibuya at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Thank you for considering Mohr Partners. An active real estate license in the State of Texas IS required.
Mohr Partners Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.