Senior Broker – Nationwide
Thank you for your interest in Mohr Partners. We are looking for Senior Brokers to build business opportunities nationwide. This position requires a successful track record in sales and the ability to manage transactions and conversations with C suite and high-level decision makers. Our associates are involved with all aspects of research, evaluation and negotiation in coordination with a Senior Brokerage Team Lead.
Senior Broker Responsibilities:
- Build your own team of associates under the Mohr platform
- Develop business and negotiates the selling, leasing, of commercial real estate properties for clients
- Provides clients with pertinent information on leasing availability, current market conditions, and property values
- Secures new and expanded business opportunities through prospecting and networking
- Convert calls to meetings to business opportunities
- Accompanies prospective clients to property tours to discuss property features, leasing rates, and terms
- Compiles property data for clients, such as summary reports, maps, status updates, and industry/market specific information
- Prepares Request for Proposals (RFP) and reviews RFP responses
- Analyzes data and prepares real estate reports on average asking rents, tenants in the market, historical data, and market comparisons
- Participates in contract negotiations and due diligence
- Drafts correspondence to existing and prospective clients
- Gather, prepare and distribute marketing materials
- Engages in local business community and charitable events, as well as industry and professional associations for the purpose of creating new contacts and generating new business
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date information for the Mohr CRM
- May coordinate and assign tasks to co-workers within a work unit and/or project
- Other duties may be assigned
Senior Broker’s Transaction Process:
- Manage your teams production and pipeline activities
- Review and analyze client’s as part of a due diligence process
- Work with our research and BI team to compile market information and statistics on the local commercial real estate market in order to create presentation materials, market decks, and support pitches.
- Participate in Brokerage weekly and monthly sales meetings to update colleagues on new business efforts, market trends, prospect information and market information.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university
- Real Estate Salesperson license
- 5+ years of Real Estate Brokerage experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Proactive and takes initiative
- Ability to effectively present information
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations
- Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills
- Decisions made with an understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines
- Responsible for setting own project deadlines
Thank you for considering Mohr Partners. An active real estate license in the State of Texas IS required.
Mohr Partners Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.