Chief Operating Officer
14643 Dallas Parkway
Dallas, TX 75254
Direct: (214) 273-8647
Tanya Pratt is the Chief Operations Officer for Mohr Partners, Inc., headquartered in Dallas, TX. Tanya oversees financial management, operations management, human resources and compliance within the firm. She is responsible for tasks including but not limited to, reviewing annual budgets, analyze monthly performance measures, promote collaboration between departments, oversees company-wide recruitment and is the main point of contact for compliance partners.
Tanya was previously with Mohr Partners for eight years as the Co-Director of Portfolio Management managing commercial portfolios, departmental reporting, quality control, risk assessment, complex negotiations, development of new business lines and strategies and staff development.
Prior to rejoining Mohr Partners, Tanya was the Director, Global Real Estate Business Licensing & Legal Support, Operations for three and a half years at BakerCorp. She directed and managed the company’s $317M real estate portfolio, 211 business licenses including, contractor licenses, compliance and insurance. Tanya began her career as Director of Portfolio Management – Brokerage/Business Development with Real Estate Property Services. Following REPS, she was Senior Paralegal to General Counsel with Crutcher & Associates.
Tanya has expertise in personnel management, transaction negotiation, contract management, portfolio economic evaluation, property tax & valuation expert, business & contractor licensing, customer service, business development and construction & large Industrial build management. Throughout her career, she has represented a broad range of industries from special service, retail, industrial, office, automotive, medical, packaging, financial, distribution, banking, law firms and technical service providers.
- Texas Bar Association
- Texas Bar – Paralegal Division – Dallas Council
- TREC – Brokers Association
- American Builder Member
- IFMA – CFM
- National Arbitrators Registry
- Arbitration Registry: State of Texas, Arbitrator
- TCC, Real Estate Certificate Program
- Penn Foster College & Tulsa Jr College, Paralegal Certificate Program
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, Texas
- Certified Teaching (MCE, SAE, Core classes) Instructor, TREC
- Creighton University School of Law – Masters (MS NDR), Corporate Contracts
- Canyon College – Bachelor of Science, Business Management