Managing Principal & Shareholder
14643 Dallas Parkway
Dallas, TX 75254
Direct: (214) 273-8612
Office: (972) 239 0394
Fax: (972) 239-3395
Rob Pipkin serves as Managing Principal in the Dallas office of Mohr Partners, Inc. With over 32 years of experience, Rob represents and consults corporate, national and local clients in all aspects of their real estate needs.
Rob’s career at Mohr Partners Inc. began in 1998, as he transitioned to the corporate service side of the commercial real estate business. Over the course of 22 years, he has represented a wide range of clients to build their national and international portfolios.
Mr. Pipkin began his commercial real estate career working on behalf of building owners. He has represented landlords ranging from the Prudential Realty Group, one of the nation’s leading owner/developers of commercial real estate to Granite Properties, one of Dallas’ most aggressive entrepreneurial real estate firms. With these groups, Pipkin covered millions of square feet of real estate requirements and consummating over 950 lease transactions.
During this tenure, Rob honed his real estate expertise by initiating every phase of the real estate process, including contract negotiation, space planning, construction, administration, and management.
REPRESENTATIVE CLIENT LISTING
- Alexander & Alexander Insurance
- Amica Insurance
- Ardent Health Services
- Beech Street of California
- Centex Finance
- Chevron U.S.A.
- Deere & Company
- Duracell USA
- Greatwide Logistics
- Jacobson Warehousing
- Manpower, Inc.
- Meadowbrook Insurance
- Metamor Worldwide
- Microchip Inc.
- Monarch Dental
- Prudential Health Care Plan
- SCA North America
- U.S. Homes, Inc.
- Union Pacific Transportation
- Unionsource Worldwide, Inc.
- United Parcel Service
- Wiltel Communications
- 8-time Dallas Business Journal “Heavy Hitter” Award
- 8-time Dallas CEO Magazine “Power Broker”
- 3-time Mohr Partners “Broker of the Year”
- University of North Texas Alumni Association
- North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors (NTCAR)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in the State of Texas
- University of North Texas
- Bachelor’s Degree, Business Administration