615 South College Street
Charlotte, NC 28202
Direct: (704) 575-5231
Michael Imbrogno serves as a Director for Mohr Partners, Inc. in the Charlotte, NC office. Michael’s primary responsibility is to provide tenant representation services to local and national companies which include acquisitions, lease negotiations, dispositions, build-to-suit services, and alternative financing approaches for office properties.
Prior to joining Mohr Partners, Michael worked as an Associate at Swearingen Realty Group. During his tenure, he worked on transactions in over 30 states. His responsibilities included market surveys, lease negotiations, fair market value reporting, cash flow analysis, build-to-suit development, broker opinion of valuation, and site selection.
Michael worked at American City Business Journals as Operations and Revenue Group Analyst, prior to his tenure at Swearingen Realty Group. He was responsible for advertisement financial reporting and monitoring advertisement campaigns across all major markets in the United States.
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Professional
- Licensed North Carolina Real Estate Professional
- Currently Pursuing CCIM Designation
- North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors (NTCAR)
- Ole Miss Club of Charlotte
- The Good Fellows Club
- University of Mississippi
- Bachelors of Science, Business Administration