Mobile: (925) 330-0986
Mohr Partners, Inc.
535 Mission Street #1545
San Francisco, CA 94105
Matt represents many of the largest and most valuable corporations in the world. He is tasked regularly with extremely complicated and significant HQ/Regional Hub transactions, portfolio oversight, and relationship management. Key assignments & agreements from 2018-2020 had an aggregate value of roughly $2 Billion.
He spent his first 14 years in key markets at CBRE, before transitioning in 2018 to the industry’s largest tenant representation firm, Mohr Partners. Matt quickly earned the prestigious title of Managing Partner, only held by a very select few within the organization. He is now a significant contributor to the United States brokerage landscape on a whole, citing a non-traditional technological approach coupled with an unwavering commitment to occupiers on an exclusive basis.
Throughout the course of his career, Matt has developed concrete relationships with major institutions, private ownerships, vendors and significant market-makers throughout the world. Having spent the first several years in his career as a Capital Markets broker, he possesses a very unique view of each transaction and negotiation that his competition typically must outsource for.
- State of California Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- The Ohio State University: Student Mentor, Fisher School of Business/Center For Real Estate Excellence
- University of Arizona: Student-Athlete Advisory Committee, Real Estate
- University of Arizona: Varsity Letterwinner (Baseball)
- Pepperdine University: Varsity Letterwinner (Baseball)
- De La Salle High School (Concord, CA): Athletic Hall of Fame
- The University of Arizona –Bachelor of Arts, Communications
Client references upon request only.Click here to download Matt Wersel’s biography