535 Mission Street, Suite 1545
San Francisco, CA 94105
Mobile: (925) 330-0986
Matt represents some of the largest and most valuable corporations in the world. He is tasked regularly with extremely complicated and significant HQ/Regional Hub transactions, portfolio oversight, and relationship management. Key assignments in 2019 alone had an aggregate value of roughly $1 Billion.
He spent his first 14 years at CBRE Group, Inc. the largest publicly traded commercial real estate services firm in the world. He was based in Silicon Valley, considered by many as the most influential marketplace in the world. In 2018, he transitioned to the industry’s leading privately held tenant representation firm, Mohr Partners, where he earned the prestigious title of Managing Partner, a title only held by a very select group within the organization. He is a significant contributor to the Western United States brokerage landscape, citing a non-traditional technological approach by industry standards.
Throughout the course of his career, Matt has developed concrete relationships with major institutions, private ownerships, vendors and significant market-makers throughout the world. Having also spent his first several years within Capital Markets teams at CBRE Group, Inc. he also possesses a very unique view of each transaction and negotiation
- State of California Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- University of Arizona: Varsity Letterwinner (Baseball)
- Pepperdine University: Varsity Letterwinner (Baseball)
- The Ohio State University: Student Mentor, Fisher School of Business/Center For Real Estate Excellence
- De La Salle High School (Concord, CA): Athletic Hall of Fame
- The University of Arizona –Bachelor of Arts, Communications
Client references upon request only.Click here to download Matt Wersel’s biography