Martin Brannon, CCIM
Office: (404) 422-5322
Direct: (404) 809-3456
Fax: (404) 809-3457
Martin Brannon, Managing Partner for Mohr Partners, Inc., formed the Atlanta office in 2004. Martin has over 30 years of corporate experience in the strategic management of real estate and facilities. Martin brings proven experience in delivering strategic corporate real estate solutions. Known for his integrity and dedication, Martin advises clients on site selection, relocation, consolidation, and expansion of their operations.
Martin’s assignments include build-to-suit projects, leases, subleases, acquisitions, and dispositions of corporate headquarters, trading centers, data centers, research facilities, chemical plants, manufacturing and distribution facilities, telecommunications centers and land acreage.
Martin has worked on projects totaling over four million square feet in 30 states, the District of Columbia, several provinces in Canada, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and Italy. His extensive experience as a global corporate real estate executive provides his clients with an advisor who understands all real estate and facility issues facing a corporation
A licensed broker in 11 states in the U.S., Martin serves as Mohr Partners’ principal broker in 10 states.
- Certified Manager (CM™)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- MCR.h – CoreNet Global Master of Commercial Real Estate
- SLCR – CoreNet Global Senior Leader in Corporate Real Estate
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the States of Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, New York, Arkansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Utah and Indiana
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- 2005 President of CoreNet Global – Atlanta
- Board Member Emeritus of CoreNet Global – Atlanta
- University of Alabama, Bachelor of Science, Industrial Engineering
- University of Alabama, Birmingham, Master of Business Administration