Evonne Keene, SIOR
14643 Dallas Parkway, Suite 1000
Dallas, TX 75254
Office: (972) 239-0394
Direct: (214) 273-8658
Evonne Keene is a managing director for Mohr Partners, Inc. in the Dallas office. She and her team specialize in representing local and national corporate clients, with emphasis on developing business solutions that assist her clients in making effective real estate solutions and achieving optimized outcomes for their business.
Evonne brings over 17 years of corporate real estate experience to Mohr Partners. Her expertise has been developed by evaluating a client’s real estate needs and proactively responding with a team specifically designed to address those needs.
Prior to joining Mohr Partners, Evonne served as a Principal at Transwestern. Before entering the real estate industry, she worked as a paralegal in family law and probate at Smith & Conner, PC in Houston, Texas.
Evonne is known for providing strategic real estate consulting services that are process driven. Her goal is to empower her clients to make better real estate decisions, enhance asset value, decrease occupancy costs to maximize profits and increase shareholder value.
REPRESENTATIVE CLIENT LISTING
Big D Creative
Consolidated Container Company
Construction Industry Solutions
Dallas SEO Dogs
Health Management Systems
New American Funding
Rand Worldwide Inc.
CREDENTIALS AND AWARDS
- Dallas Business Journal “Cream of the Crop” Feature Article
- Dallas Business Journal “Heavy Hitters” Top Metroplex Producers
- Dallas CEO Magazine “Power Broker” Award
- Black’s Guide “Top 35 Under 35” for Dallas, TX
- SIOR “Most Transactions” National Award
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors (NTCAR)
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in the State of Texas