14643 Dallas Parkway
Dallas, TX 75254
Office: (972) 239-0394
Direct: (972) 273-8610
Mobile: (214) 794-5422
As a Director at Mohr Partners, Elizabeth Loving is responsible for over 10 million square feet of client portfolio and transaction work. Beyond complex facility lease negotiations, she has a reputation as a skilled provider who has uniquely partnered with her clients to create occupancy cost reductions and another avenue of wealth creation through various lease monetizations up to and including direct property acquisitions. Her strategic consulting and advisory work specifically during this competitive market climate has created a substantial following for these strategies at the highest level of the industry.
Elizabeth prides herself on building long-term relationships that are based on mutual trust and respect. A dynamic which enables her to successfully navigate the complex lease negotiations and lease monetization strategies on behalf of clients. Her deep commitment to professionalism, dedicated work ethic, and determination has been proven by her performance in the real estate industry over the past ten years.
Prior to her work as a tenant advisor, Elizabeth studied music and became an accomplished opera singer. She leans on her performance experience to bring an extra edge to the negotiating table and develop creative (and sometimes musical) strategies and tactics for her clients.
- The Real Estate Council (TREC) – Membership Committee
- North Texas Commercial Associations of Realtors (NTCAR)
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG)
- International Warehouse Logistics Association (IWLA)
- Chi Omega Alumni Association
- CoreNet Global
- Roosevelt University, Chicago College of Performing Arts
- Master of Music, Voice Performance
- Texas State University-San Marcos
- Bachelor of Music, Voice Performance